Associate Recruitment Consultant (Hong Kong)
Be our next success story.
At Pure we recognise talent; it’s what makes us great at what we do. What makes us better is that we nurture it – for our graduates that means there is a genuine opportunity to excel, with long-term career prospects.
We are currently looking for graduates and entry-level associate consultants who are keen to be a part of the future of our market-leading team. You’ll have the opportunity to work with an established team of industry experts, servicing clients in financial services, professional services, commerce & industry across our specialist practice areas – Legal, Risk & Compliance, CFO/ Finance, Technology and Marketing.
As an associate consultant, your role will involve supporting the team with existing clients, leveraging the Pure reputation and improving your skills through our innovative associate training academies. You’ll develop your own network and relationships and, over time, manage your own client base and become a truly trusted advisor and industry expert. You’ll also be involved in writing topical thought pieces and hosting events, podcasts, and breakfast forums with industry leaders in your market.
What are we looking for?
- Graduate with a degree from a top university or a candidate who can demonstrate academic excellence in another way
- Experience working in a sales-based environment such as fundraising, business development, telesales, retail etc. is helpful, but not essential
- Self-motivated and resilient personality
- Relationship builder with a confident, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Candidates who can demonstrate extracurricular activities and interests such as sports, music, or entrepreneurial pursuits
What do we offer?
- We offer career tracks into high-billing desks or broader management (depending on your aspirations), underpinned by market-leading compensation and a commitment to learning and development. There are also opportunities to move internationally within the global Pure network – think New York, Hong Kong, and Europe.
- We offer on-the-job training within a supportive, collaborative environment where our team genuinely enjoy what they do. Our Employee Engagement Survey proved this by revealing 100% of our staff would recommend Pure as a place to work. We care about your wellbeing and offer dedicated wellness resources including a wellness week, stress management and nutritional advice.
- We’re on a mission to surpass what is expected of recruitment and search firms; going beyond the ‘transaction’ to deliver a higher quality of service and smarter solutions. Our business values, Passion, Clarity, Know-How, and Commitment are making this happen.
We want to find our next success stories to shout about – get in touch if you think that could be you…