Consultant – Tax Recruitment
We are currently looking for consultants with solid 2+ years of experience in recruitment who are keen to be a part of a strong and agile, established and market-leading firm. You’ll have the opportunity to work with established industry experts, servicing clients in financial services, professional services, commerce & industry across our specialist practice areas – Legal, Tax, Risk & Compliance, CFO/ Finance, Audit and Treasury.
As a consultant you will be responsible for business development, generating candidates through referrals, marketing, networking and client contacts. You will be a strong interviewer, able to assess candidates using a mix of techniques, including competency-based questioning.
You’ll develop your own network and relationships and manage your own client base and become a truly trusted advisor and industry expert. You’ll also be involved in writing topical thought pieces and hosting events, podcasts, and breakfast forums with industry leaders in your market.
What are we looking for?
- Experience working in a staffing and recruitment firm
- Self-motivated and resilient personality
- Relationship builder with a confident, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Demonstrable placement track record
- Market experience across in-house tax firms
What do we offer?
- We offer career tracks into high-billing desks or broader management (depending on your aspirations), underpinned by market-leading compensation and a commitment to learning and development. There are also opportunities to move internationally within the global Pure network – think New York, Hong Kong, and Europe.
- We offer on-the-job training within a supportive, collaborative environment where our team genuinely enjoy what they do. Our Employee Engagement Survey proved this by revealing 100% of our staff would recommend Pure as a place to work. We care about your wellbeing and offer dedicated wellness resources including a wellness week, stress management and nutritional advice.
- We’re on a mission to surpass what is expected of recruitment and search firms; going beyond the ‘transaction’ to deliver a higher quality of service and smarter solutions. Our business values, Passion, Clarity, Know-How, and Commitment are making this happen.
"*" indicates required fields