Executive Search Delivery and Candidate Excellent Lead
At Pure we recognise talent; it’s what makes us great at what we do. What makes us better is that we nurture it – for our people, there is a genuine opportunity to excel, with long-term career prospects.
Our CFO and Senior Finance Leaders Practice delivers executive search solutions across financial services, professional services and commerce and industry. Our clients include blue-chip, public, private, and private equity organisations; as well as some of the world’s fastest-growing businesses. We partner with organisations and individuals globally from our bases in London, Paris, Frankfurt, New York, Charlotte, and Hong Kong.
We are looking for an experienced recruitment professional to join the practice and further support the partners to deliver search mandates whilst continuing to build its candidate excellence proposition.
Executive Search Delivery: you will be partnering with global organisations as they seek to build their finance senior leadership teams across specialist areas of senior finance, treasury, tax, audit, finance operations and transformation.
Our relationships across the CFO network are the lifeblood of the business and we seek to not only identify emerging leaders but to nurture and foster career-lasting relationships, allowing us to be the genuine partner of choice for senior individuals; whether seeking their next personal challenge or supporting their own leadership team development. You will originate and foster candidate relationships through networking as well as via other candidate generation methods. Supporting the delivery of mandates through mapping, attraction and managing candidates across the entire search process. There will be opportunities for client interaction but there will not be a new business development focus.
What we’re looking for?
- A seasoned recruitment professional from either an executive search, in-house or senior level contingent recruitment within finance or corporate functions for FTSE clients
- A passion for candidate excellence- an understanding of the importance of the candidate’s journey and a desire to transcend expectations
- A desire to be an integral part of a successful search team
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Language skills are a bonus for our international clients
What do we offer?
- We offer career tracks into high-billing desks or broader management (depending on your aspirations), underpinned by market-leading compensation and a commitment to learning and development. There are also opportunities to move internationally within the Pure global network – think New York, Hong Kong, and Europe.
- We offer on-the-job training within a supportive, collaborative environment where our team genuinely enjoy what they do. Our Employee Engagement Survey proved this by revealing that 100% of our staff would recommend Pure as a place to work. We care about your wellbeing and offer dedicated wellness resources including a wellness week, stress management and nutritional advice.
- We’re on a mission to surpass what is expected of recruitment and search firms; going beyond the ‘transaction’ to deliver a higher quality of service and smarter solutions. Our business values, Passion, Clarity, Know-How, and Commitment make this happen.
We want to find our next success stories to shout about – get in touch if you think that could be you…
"*" indicates required fields