Assistant Tax Manager
Are you looking for a truly flexible working pattern?
This role can support part-time working, 100% remote working and/or annualised hours. Alternatively, if you want to spend time in the office, whether it be 1 day or 5 there are hubs across the UK you can sit within.
Through a number of exciting client wins, this team are looking to appoint Corporate Tax specialists to support the needs of their diverse client base including mid-market to FTSE listed groups, as well as real estate and financial services.
You will be responsible for delivering compliance services, from liaising with clients regarding their requirements to the final submission of tax computations to the HMRC. As well as identifying opportunities for additional services that the client may need.
- Qualified ATT / CTA / ACA or equivalent
- Experience of review of UK corporate tax computations and returns.
- Able to identify and resolve technical issues (or escalate as appropriate)
- Excellent organisational skills (including monitoring timetables and budgets).
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of Alphatax (or similar) is desirable
This role would suit individuals returning to work, or those looking for greater flexibility long term.
Please note you still need to be living in the UK to do this role.
If the above suits your job search, or you have any questions please contact Emma Cooper at 07701311592.