Corporate Tax Manager (Interim)
Our client is an established property development group that have a fantastic reputation for investing in key assets. This role is a 3 month contract that has the potential to extend. You will be responsible for preparation and review of UK corporate tax returns, in addition to a variety of compliance centric tasks.
This is a day rate contract, and is located in central London.
- Preparing for review and submitting the UK corporation tax computations for 34 entities. The majority of these have already been drafted in AlphaTax as part of the year end audit process. They therefore need someone to finish them off.
- Prepare and submit the CIR return for the main JL group (plus a number of standalone CIR returns). Prepared in AlphaTax based on the tax comps.
- Prepare a draft Joint Amended Return for the group showing the surrenders/claims from group relief across the UK companies. We have an existing template.
- Undertake a CFC review of the overseas entities within the group to ensure which exemptions apply. This will be based on that prepared for prior years so predominantly focuses on any new entities.
- Undertake a high-level review (and draft a short internal memo) on the tax deductibility of bid/transaction costs.