Corporate Tax Manager (INTERIM/REMOTE)
Currently assisting a multi-jurisdictional Energy organisation, listed on the NYSE, with sourcing a UK Tax Manager for a 3-6 month assignment whilst they source a permanent head (possible temp to perm). Our client is an employer of choice and you will be working with a strong, and tenured tax team.
- Prepare and submit annual corporation tax returns for UK group entities
- Calculate quarterly instalment payments for UK group entities
- Prepare and submit quarterly UK VAT group returns
- Liaise with Group Tax Reporting Manager to prepare quarterly tax accounting calculations for UK entities as required for external consolidated financial reporting purposes
- Prepare tax accounting calculations and disclosures for annual UK statutory accounts
- Work with external advisers to prepare UK RDEC claims
- Manage UK transfer pricing matters, including monitoring UK group cash pool header, meeting UK local file requirements etc
ASAP start, can be fully remote, or attend the London or Liverpool office.
Day rate up to £550/ day.