Private Tax Senior Manager
One of our leading clients is looking for a private client tax senior manager, to work in an a advisory role within their growing private client team.
This is a brand-new role on the market for a Senior Tax Manager or well experienced Tax Manager candidate, who is preferably ACA/CTA qualified and has operated in an accounting practice in private client tax.
- Assist Tax Partners and Directors with more complex enquiries and ensure planning and cross-selling opportunities are identified and followed up.
- Involvement in any Revenue enquiry matters.
- Review client base and identify additional opportunities.
- Work in a team with direct responsibility for the mentoring, developing of junior managers.
- Prepare budgets and report to Partners on any variances from budget, ensuring that all assignments are carried out in accordance with the Firm’s procedures.
- Ad hoc duties that may be required.
- CTA, ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Excellent advisory expertise.
- Capable of motivating and developing the team.
- Able to bring relevant practical experience in Private Client tax planning.
- Strong relationship building, networking and business development skills.