Senior Tax Manager
Our client is a globally renowned news provider. This role has a primary advisory focus with plans for the company to go through further international expansion however offering a broader aspect giving you a wide-ranging experience across compliance, reporting and transfer pricing.
- The ability to business partner and advise business units and entities on mergers, acquisitions and due-diligence Maintenance of TP documentation for the international group
- Review of UK corporate tax compliance for the International group
- Responsibility over tax reporting and provisioning e.g Budgeting/Forecasting, tax reporting and statutory accounts
- Lead Communication with HMRC
- Providing advice on withholding tax
- Management of a direct report
- Support on global mobility matters relating to permanent establishment.
In order to succeed in this challenging role, it is expected that you will have:
- 5 years PQE
- CTA/ACA or equivalent
- Practical experience working on UK and International Tax matters
The next step
Please contact Nia Fraser for a confidential discussion on +44 7557003275