- Prepare and submit annual corporation tax returns for UK group entities
- Calculate quarterly instalment payments for UK group entities
- Prepare and submit quarterly UK VAT group returns
- Liaise with Group Tax Reporting Manager to prepare quarterly tax accounting calculations for UK entities as required for external consolidated financial reporting purposes
- Prepare tax accounting calculations and disclosures for annual UK statutory accounts
- Work with external advisers to prepare UK RDEC claims
- Manage UK transfer pricing matters, including monitoring UK group cash pool header, meeting UK local file requirements etc
- Oversee annual UK Senior Accounting Officer process
- Oversee maintenance of UK Corporate Criminal Offence reasonable procedures
- Be the key day to day contact with HMRC’s CCM
- Lead input on other UK tax compliance requirements, including annual group tax strategy disclosure, preparing Diverted Profit Tax notifications etc
- Consideration of impact of international tax rules related to UK entities as and when required, including CFC implications, anti-hybrid rules etc.
- Assist in providing UK tax support on group-wide initiatives and projects, including M&A and integration projects, general corporate structuring and OECD BEPS Pillar 2 implementation
- Supervise and review submission of direct tax returns prepared by external advisors, prepare quarterly tax accounting calculations, and assist in providing tax support on general corporate structuring and rationalising legal entities for group entities in certain European jurisdictions, including Netherlands, Luxembourg, Austria etc.