Pure Recruitment Group Ltd
1. Who are we? We are Pure Recruitment Group Ltd (Pure), with headquarters at 20 St Dunstan’s Hill, London EC3R 8HL, United Kingdom, email@example.com, +44 20 7429 4400. We also trade through the following companies, all subsidiaries of Pure Recruitment Group Ltd:
- Pure Search International, Level 61, Unit 09 The Center, 99 Queens Road Central, Central, Hong Kong Pure Search International Pte Ltd, 8 Marina View, #07-04 Asia Square, Tower 1, Singapore, 018960 Pure Search International, 3rd Floor, 1185 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036, USA Pure Search Germany GmbH, c/o 18th floor, Hardenbergstrasse 27, 10623 Berlin, Deutschland
- sets out the types of personal data that we collect about you; explains how and why we collect and use your personal data; explains how long we keep your personal data for; explains when, why and with whom we will share your personal data; sets out the legal basis we have for using your personal data; explains the effect of refusing to provide the personal data requested; explains the different rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data; and explains how we may contact you and how you can contact us.
- (a) our contractual obligations and rights in relation to the information involved; (b) legal obligation(s) under applicable law to retain data for a certain period of time; (c) statute of limitations under applicable law(s); (d) (potential) disputes; (e) if you have made a request to have your information deleted; and (f) guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities.
Otherwise, we securely erase your information once this is no longer needed. 6. Who do we share your personal data with? We share your personal data with:
- baseless or excessive/repeated requests, or further copies of the same information Alternatively, we may be entitled to refuse to act on the request.
Please consider your request responsibly before submitting it. We’ll respond as soon as we can. Generally, this will be within one month from when we receive your request but, if the request is going to take longer to deal with, we’ll come back to you and let you know. For Data Subject Access Requests we will require you to verify your identity, for Data Protection purposes, before we respond to your request. 13. How will we contact you? We may contact you by phone, email or social media. If you prefer one particular contact means over another please let us know. 14. How can you contact us? If you are unhappy with how we’ve handled your information, or have further questions on the processing of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer Allan Wright firstname.lastname@example.org.