R&D Tax Manager (Corporate Tax)
As a specialist Tax Manager in this Research & Development tax team, you will have a corporate tax background, coupled with significant experience in delivering R&D tax relief claims for clients.
On a day to day basis you will lead a team to prepare R&D reports for submission to HMRC and deliver R&D tax client services to a high standard.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Detailed working knowledge of R&D tax legislation and experience in preparing R&D calculations.
- Excellent report writing skills and experience of preparing reports for non-tax specialists.
- Strong finance systems knowledge and IT skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with clients and internal departments at all levels in a professional and technically competent manner.
- Proven ability to gather and collate information using appropriate questioning techniques.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with a methodical and systematic approach to problem solving.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work at pace and under pressure and lead a team.
- Team working skills with the ability to collaborate with others.
This is a fantastic time to join the management team in a growing, high calibre R&D tax relief team and provide quality advice and support to a broad range of clients with the added opportunity and flexibility to develop.
As this is a new role, it will particularly appeal to you if you are keen to establish yourself as a trusted R&D specialist and join an already successful growing team.
The role attracts a very good salary and benefits with every opportunity to help you to succeed.
Get in touch for more details!